Travelkulture travel team is specialized in flight ticketing, hotel reservation, visas, tours, car hire services and creating amazing holiday experiences.
We are currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ticket issuance, re-issue and reservation.
- Responsible for Visa Processing & Protocol Services.
- Assist and provide the necessary information to customer inquiries.
- Acting as an intermediary between the airlines and the agency by ensuring there is day to day correspondence with the airlines on ticketing and reservation issues.
- Ensuring tickets are delivered to the customer before the date of travel.
- Ensuring there is effective follow up on customer travel plans (Hotel, Visa, etc).
- Ensuring that customer satisfaction is achieved at all times.
- Ensure that all periodic payments to regulatory bodies ie. IATA, NANTA, NCAA etc are executed.
- Ensuring a seamless transaction when booking tours and holiday packages.
- Ensuring that all bookings on tour engines are done correctly.
- Conducting market surveys and advice management periodically on findings
- Assign duties, responsibilities, staff roster and leave records.
- Keep self and the team up to date on product, service, policies, and procedures through regular team meetings ensuring communication and understanding
- Handle day-to-day problem resolution, escalating to higher levels as required.
- Ensure ticket stocks are correctly logged, stocked, stored and all material properly stocked and displayed.