Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Job ID: 50367
Location: Jos - Plateau , Nyanyan - Nasarawa
Job Sector: Banking
Job Details: Commercial Banking
- A Relationship Manager is accountable for a portfolio of Commercial Banking Clients. It is expected that the RM integrates and coordinates all Stanbic IBTC and Standard Bank Group products, services and resources in order to maximize the value of the business relationship and ensure profitability for the Bank and the Client.
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Effective Relationship Management to deliver the financial and non-financial Commercial Banking targets for the portfolio.
- Execution of the Bank’s Commercial Banking strategic initiatives and activities towards managing clients in the portfolio, to ensure full mining of each relationship and optimization of both customer experience and profitability for the Bank.
- Engagement with Commercial Banking Partners
- Ensure Compliance of all accounts in the portfolio.