Altara Credit Ltd (“Altara”) is a Nigerian consumer and business services venture. Our core value proposition is to improve the quality of life for the average Nigerian by driving financial inclusion. Altara is built on serving the underbanked and the otherwise financially excluded.
At Altara, our mission is simple: To improve the lives of Nigerians. To do this, Altara and its dedicated team seek to tackle a critical challenge in Africa – access to payment solutions that make product prices more digestible.
Our debut service is “buy now, pay later” where we allow formal & informal sector workers, and SME owners purchase a variety of products and equipment for their homes and businesses but instead of paying for the products in full upfront, pay small amount overtime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Intern
Locations: Ibadan-Oyo & Ilorin-Kwara
- Respond to user requests for IT services, and help develop IT solutions.
- Troubleshoot issues with IT equipment like printers, computers and servers.
- Perform minor repairs to equipment and arrange for other servicing needs.
- Provide direct support/technical assistance with users of hardware, operating system software and other systems software.
- Installing and maintaining of computer systems, networks and printers.
- Record activities, solutions and other responses to request for service.
- Provide backup technical support for network including router, firewall, and wireless access point.
- Run software updates and backups when requested.
- Interns may participate in the development/deployment of new computers, servers, applications and IT equipments.
- Assist in maintaining inventory records and documentation for equipment.
- Maintains open communication and positive working relationship with staff.