Accion Microfinance Bank Limited - Established in 2006, began operations in May 2007 on license from the Central Bank of Nigeria. Our management team comprises seasoned and distinguished professionals from diverse backgrounds complemented by the expertise of our technical partners, ACCION International. At Accion Microfinance Bank our core values, business philosophy and methodology distinguish us as one of the leading microfinance banks in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Debt Collection Officer
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Delta, Oyo, Anambra, Abia & Rivers
Job Type: Full time
- Visitation of delinquent clients and Guarantors (shop and home)
- Issuance of Demand notice to delinquent clients and guarantors
- Ensure collections of due payments from delinquent clients
- Negotiation of repayment with delinquent clients and guarantors with approval
- Follow up on delinquent clients and guarantors to fulfil obligations.
- Seizure of assets of delinquent clients and guarantors.
- Payment of post-dated cheques for delinquent clients.
- Forwarding of monthly report of collections/seizure on delinquent clients and guarantors to Recovery manager.
- Reporting of exceptions if noticed.
- Ensure that debt recovery strategy and procedures are adhered to.
- Managing of PAR