- Our Commercial Manager ensures sufficient supply of feedstock and the availability of branded products.
- He or she is passionate in his or her tasks and have great knowledge in marketing, supply and distribution, and selling.
- He or she balances a practical mindset with creative business acumen and leads people through complex marketing operations.
- 7+ years experience in sales and distribution, out of which 4+ years experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans in all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.).
- Sound leadership ability.
- Strategic thinking and ability.
- Good understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels.
- Understanding of other business disciplines (Information Technology, finance).
- Sales team coverage management
- Key accounts management
- Direct-to-retail experience.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the "Job Title" as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.