StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved. Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions. Our Brand Driver At StreSERT, we believe that living by a set of core values help define the true measure of a company; they guide the way we treat each other and how we make business decisions, regardless of time, situation or person. They are the very essence of our company culture; the soul of our company. Ours is about building an organisation that has purpose, focus and alignment, which lives its values every day and creates an environment that allows employees to grow and to produce superior results. Our Vision: To be the preferred Human Resources and Integrated Enterprise Solutions provider. Our Mission: We lead in the provision of quality, flexible and result-oriented support solutions that will impact our clients’ businesses profitably.
Job Title: Airport Protocol and Travel Officer
The client is a services company based at Ikoyi, Lagos with foreign involvements.
- The ideal person is expected to oversee local and international travel arrangements’, visa processing, hotel bookings, airport pickups etc for senior management and key staff.
- Procure clearance tags at the airport
- Arrange hotels and airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects
- Build and maintain cordial relationships with various Government agencies at international and domestic airports to facilitate effective meet and greet services
- The officer will assist with organizing events that involve international guest. He/she sends invitations and arranges to receive visitors; plan for their accommodation
- The protocol officer is expected to plan the timetable of foreign visitors. He/She arranges for transportation where necessary and ensures the visitor’s schedule does not suffer from complications and delays
- Provide protocol to clients at the airport both international and domestic
- Manage drivers in charge of pick and provide itinerary information
- To deal with Immigration Authority and airport security force for clearance of clients.
- Arrange collection of travelers and baggage
- Ensure speedy passage through airport – process travel documents
- Make airport arrangement pick up and drop; Supervise escort patrol
- Protect clients from extortion or harassment by airport authorities
- Transferring passengers through the airport
- Assist with other office function when less busy with travel arrangements
- Willingness to work outside office hours
- The officer facilitates the travel of staff members going to other countries on official business. He/She secures their visas, medical insurance information for all travels including itineraries related to flights and accommodation as requested